1) Cleveland Cavaliers: Andrew Wiggins, SG/SF, Kansas, Fr.
2) Milwaukee Bucks: Jabari Parker, SF/PF, Duke, Fr.
3) Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid, C, Kansas, Fr.
4) Orlando Magic: Dante Exum, PG/SG, Australia
5) Utah Jazz: Aaron Gordon, SF/PF, Arizona, Fr.
6) Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart, SG/PG, Oklahoma State, Soph.
7) Los Angeles Lakers: Julius Randle, PF, Kentucky, Fr.
8) Sacramento Kings: Noah Vonleh, PF, Indiana, Fr.
9) Charlotte Hornets: James Young, SG/SF Kentucky, Fr.
10) Philadelphia 76ers: Zach LaVine, PG/SG, UCLA, Fr.
11) Denver Nuggets: Nik Stauskas, SG, Michigan, Soph.
12) Orlando Magic: Dario Saric, SF/PF, Croatia
13) Minnesota Timberwolves: Rodney Hood, SG/SF, Duke
14) Phoenix Suns: Jusuf Nurkic, C, Bosnia
15) Atlanta Hawks: Gary Harris, SG, Michigan State, Soph.
16) Chicago Bulls: Adreian Payne, PF/C, Michigan State, Sr.
17) Boston Celtics: Doug McDermott, SF, Creighton, Sr.
18) Phoenix Suns: Kyle Anderson, PG/SF, UCLA, Soph.
19) Chicago Bulls: Elfrid Payton, PG, Louisiana-Monroe, Jr.
20) Toronto Raptors: Tyler Ennis, PG, Syracuse, Fr.
21) Oklahoma City Thunder: Clint Capela, PF/C, Switzerland
22) Memphis Grizzlies: Glenn Robinson III, SF, Michigan, Soph.
24) Charlotte Hornets: TJ Warren, SF, NC State, Soph.
23) Utah Jazz: PJ Hairston, SG, Texas Legends (D-League)
25) Houston Rockets: Kristaps Porzingis, PF/C, Latvia
26) Miami Heat: Shabazz Napier, PG, UCONN, Sr.
27) Phoenix Suns: Damien Inglis, SF, France
28) Los Angeles Clippers: Isaiah Austin, PF, Baylor, Soph.
29) Oklahoma City Thunder: Spencer Dinwiddie, PG/SG, Colorado, Jr.
30) San Antonio Spurs: Mitch McGary, PF/C, Michigan, Soph.
The Cleveland Cavaliers surprised everyone by winning the draft lottery for the third time in four years. They will be under intense pressure draft a player that can get the team into the playoffs and out of the gutter. Teams like Minnesota – tenth straight year with a lottery pick – and Sacramento – seventh straight year with a top seventh pick – need a good draft to help them escape the “basketball purgatory” they have been living in the past few seasons. While a team like the Philadelphia 76ers, which tied a NBA record with twenty-six straight loses, needs to add players just to field a team that resembles a NBA franchise. With a month left to go before draft night, a buzz of curiosity surrounds all those involved. This draft promises to have a lot of unexpected twists and turns, with no one knowing what exact to expect come June 26th. With that being said, here is my first mock draft for 2014.